• camps, workshops, events and projects that provide empowerment through adventure and outdoor recreation for people with disabilities.
• individuals who wish to reconnect with sports and outdoor communities after a disabling injury or illness.
• dreamers who want to embark on the adaptive adventure of a lifetime. (Surf in Hawaii? Roadtrip across Canada? Paraglide in Mexico?)
• campaigns that promote healthy living, inclusion and the potential for adaptive adventure.
• innovators who are coming up with new equipment and ways to help get people with disabilities outside.
Life with disability can be challenging, costly and overwhelming. Participating in sport, recreation and outdoor activity after a life altering injury is often too expensive, difficult and overwhelming to be a priority.
Engaging with sports communities and empowering individuals by connecting them to peer and the outdoors provides therapeutic benefits for everyone and we believe adventure and the outdoors should be more accessible for the disabled.
By sponsoring individuals, facilitating adventure camps and outdoor recreation opportunities, acting as a link to special resources and empowering individuals to make their dreams come true we hope to make a difference in the lives of those who need it.
We work to inspire both the disabled and able-bodied communities to work together to make the impossible possible, challenge themselves and believe in their potential.
By facilitating adventure and outdoor recreation opportunities we hope to encourage a deeper connection with the outdoors and inclusion of disabled adventurers within the action sports and outdoor communities.
Individuals who have recently sustained disabling injuries are provided with functional and therapeutic benefits of being outside, connecting with others and accomplishing goals.